Migration of 20 websites from TYPO3, Drupal and Wordpress to Neos CMS.
Neos CMS is an open source content application framework based on PHP. It is a system that combines content and application, allowing you to create, manage and optimize content that is loved. Neos CMS has a unique concept of content dimensions, which lets you adapt your content to different campaigns or target audiences. Neos CMS also does not distinguish between front-end and back-end, which makes it easy to use for editors and developers.
Neos CMS is developed as next generation of TYPO3 CMS, however it is totally different in functionality from TYPO3 CMS. Neos CMS is supported by vibrant community and hundreds of developers continuously contribute code and packages to Neos CMS.
Neos CMS is developed using PHP Flow Framework. Integration with other systems like SAP, Google APIs, Amazon webservices and cloud services is already possible.
We build custom packages based on Neos CMS which support your custom business needs such as product catalog, integration with Megento, Search, customer support, order processing and many more.
Neos editor provides built-in features for editing content inline as well as side by side translation tools.
All features needed for high SEO website comes built-in with Neos CMS. You can edit URLs, titles as well as Social Media metadata for each page.
Neos CMS comes with builtin multiple languages support. With content dimensions it is easy to plan your own localisation scope.
You can manage multiple websites in one Neos instance, with different languages, countries and target groups. You can also define fallback options for missing content.
You can customize and extend your Neos system with over 600 free add-ons, or create your own. Neos is designed to be flexible and integrate with any third-party system
Neos separates the content and presentation layers, allowing you to deliver high-performance websites with any frontend technology
• Easy to learn and use: Neos has a true inline editing feature that lets you edit your content right on your website, without switching to a backend interface. You can also drag and drop content elements and use predefined styles
• Internationalization support: Neos can handle multilingual content easily, with translations based on existing content or created from scratch. You can also define fallback options for missing content.
• Flexibility: Neos can be used to create projects of any size and domain, with a variety of languages and frameworks. You can also extend the existing elements or add new ones in Neos.
• Remarkable media management: Neos has a powerful media browser that lets you upload, organize and edit your media files. You can also crop, resize and optimize your images on the fly.
• Easy handling of forms: Neos has a built-in form framework that lets you create and manage forms with a graphical user interface. You can also customize the appearance and behavior of your forms with Fluid templates.
• Great SEO support: Neos provides human-readable URLs, powerful redirects and custom routings for enhanced SEO flexibility. You can also use content dimensions to tailor your content to specific target audiences.
• Excellent security: Neos has a sophisticated user and role management system that lets you control access to administrative and editing features. You can also use workspaces to review and publish changes in a secure way.